7 Anti Aging Facial Exercises For Long Lasting Youthful Skin
These facial exercises for 6 days a week, 20 minutes, will start to give positive results quickly.(1))
- Exercises work on the upper, middle and lower layers of the skin.
- It helps to recover the sagging skin.
- It gives tons to the muscles below.
- Helps reduce wrinkles.
- It increases blood circulation.
- It nourishes the skin better.
- It gives a healthy glow to your face.
- Increases the production of collagen.
- Restores skin elasticity.
- It provides a firmer, smoother skin.
- Best Anti Aging Facial Treatments That Reduce Wrinkles
- Facial lift exercises that help to remove wrinkles and sagging on your face are as follows::
- Sit down or stand upright.
- Breathe deeply, inflate your cheeks and breathe out, and keep the air inside.
- Transfer the air from one cheek to another.
- Keep your breath as long as possible before you release it in a controlled manner.
- Repeat exercise 8 or 10 times.
- This gives you facial muscles and tonics to your skin. You can do this exercise anywhere.
- Lift your eyebrows with a surprise expression.
- Give them as high as possible.
- Open your mouth as widely as you can.
- Expand your eyes a little bit, if possible.
- Repeat the exercise about 10 times.
- This exercise reduces the problem of Forehead Wrinkles
- Look up by sitting or standing and stretch your neck.
- As you turn your head, try to push your tongue towards the top of your mouth.
- Alternatively, you can use your index finger to pull the skin down your neck.
- Hold your neck tight and wait for 25 seconds.
- Go back to the first position and repeat the movement.
- This exercise is one of the best facial exercises for anti aging that corrects facial sagging and sagging in the jaw and neck area.
- Push your index finger towards the outer edges of your eyebrows.
- Simultaneously, place your middle fingers in the inner corners.
- This creates a “V” shape with your fingers under both eyes.(2))
- Apply pressure with your fingers and also stretch your eyebrows downwards.
- Look at your eyes as you move your fingers away.
- Pretend your lips are sulking.
- Wait 2 seconds and then release.
- Repeat this action 8 times.
- Finally, with your eyes closed, relax.
- This exercise helps to remove wrinkles around the eyes, drooping eyelids and eye swelling.
- Smile broadly to your ears with your lips closed.
- Try scratching your nose.
- Then stop smiling and curl up your lips.
- With your mouth closed, pull your chin down with your fingers.
- Repeat each statement for 5 seconds.
- Keep making clown face 10 times in a row.
- The clown face smoothes sagging skin and helps to remove wrinkles on the side of the eye with the Under Eye Wrinkles.
The post 7 Anti Aging Facial Exercises For Long Lasting Youthful Skin appeared first on Viral Hug.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family !!!